- 700 g salmon fillet, skin removed
- 4–6 medium-sized potatoes
- 4 spring onions cut into thin rings
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 2 tomatoes, cut into slices
- salt, pepper
- 1 dl crème fraîche
- 4 large sheets aluminium foil
In oven at 180 °C for around 15 minutes
Chop the salmon fillet into four even-sized pieces. Peel and thinly slice the potatoes.
Smear a little crème fraîche on the foil sheets and put the potatoes, spring onion, garlic, pepper and sliced tomato on top. Sprinkle on salt and pepper. Place a salmon fillet in each packet, sprinkle on salt and pepper and pour over the rest of the crème fraîche. Pinch together the edges of the foil to form packages around the salmon and place the packets onto a baking tray.
Bake the salmon in the centre of the oven until it is all cooked through. The packets can also be cooked on a grill.